Information about the owners of TheNeutralizer.eu
We are a privately owned company.
The following information is required by the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. https://www.theneutralizer.eu is provided by NATURAL TECHNOLOGY 2013, S.L. whose registered address is at ANGEL CEDRAN CARRATALA, 6 BAJO 03006 ALICANTE.
Our e-mail address is email@example.com. Our company registration number is B-54743356.
From time to time the website TheNeutralizer.eu is updated for reasons such as amending the information on the website to updating the terms and conditions on the website. It is important that you familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions on a regular basis and your continued use on TheNeutralizer.eu signifies that you accept and are bound by the most recently updated terms and conditions.
In order to shop TheNeutralizer.eu you must be 18 years or above if we are in doubt then we may request some form of I.D. when delivering the goods.
Personal Use Only
The products bought on TheNeutralizer.eu are to be used for personal use only and not to be re–sold for commercial business purposes.
1. All of our prices displayed on TheNeutralizer.eu are inclusive of V.A.T. shown Pounds Sterling, delivery is not included within the price displayed on the website.
2. The price you pay for the goods is displayed on the website as soon as you continue to the checkout process. You will be notified about the price including delivery before you are required to commit any funds.
3. We will always ensure that the prices on TheNeutralizer.eu are up to date and accurate however errors may occur, if a situation arises that a product on the website has been priced incorrectly we will contact you by phone initially to confirm the correct price and then give you the option of reconfirming the order or cancelling it.
4. Payment for your goods can be made by PayPal, or should you wish you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an alternative payment method.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content of https://www.theneutralizer.eu is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You don’t have permission to reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, transmit or publish the content of https://www.theneutralizer.eu for commercial purposes.
Liability & Indemnity
TheNeutralizer.eu does not accept responsibility for the external risks that are associated with purchasing on-line. TheNeutralizer.eu will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded through the website. TheNeutralizer.eu accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
TheNeutralizer.eu will not be liable for:
1. Financial losses incurred through the use of the website.
2. Physical harm incurred through the use of the website.
3. Bugs, viruses that may be transferred from the TheNeutralizer.eu site to your personal computer.
1. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
2. The contract between us (TheNeutralizer.eu) and you (the customer) shall be governed by the laws of England.
3. TheNeutralizer.eu are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the cause of the delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
4. Your right to cancel can be exercised in writing or in another durable material by contacting: email@example.com, ANGEL CEDRAN CARRATALA, 6 BAJO 03006 ALICANTE
Third Party Websites
TheNeutralizer.eu website includes links to other websites for the benefit of our consumers, however TheNeutralizer.eu are not responsible for the content of the external sites. Therefore we exclude ourselves from any damage or liability incurred through the use of the external sites.
If you think the box you have received has been damaged TheNeutralizer.eu kindly requests our customers not to open the box and send in two digital photos of the damaged box to firstname.lastname@example.org before a refund or replacement is actioned under our Refunds & Returns Policy.
How to detect a damaged box? A damaged box would contain a water or liquid mark visible on the outside. This would imply there has been a manufacturing error or a problem with the delivery process and you would therefore need to contact our customer support team on email@example.com